Lisbon and Porto are magnificent and overwhelming with timeless magic and a great place to visit any time of the year. Walking through the streets, tasting their abundance brings to life the culinary traditions of the Portuguese kitchen. This week you will explore the food, culture and cuisine. Thorough cooking classes in unique settings, all run by accomplished chefs, you will bring these traditions homes.
• Transfers: Airport – Hotel – Airport;
• 7 nights in a twin room;
• Breakfast is included every morning in all multi-day tour packages;
• 2 Lunches;
• 2 Dinners;
• Lisbon: Saint George Castel (Ticket entrance included);
• Lisbon: Enjoy a demonstration and tasting of the famous ‘pastéis de Belém’ (two cakes and one drink are included);
• The cooking lesson is in the rural hotel Casas da Li. The hotel's owner is Lígia Santos, the first winner of Masterchef Portugal;
• Sintra: Palácio da Pena (Ticket entrance included);
• Brief presentation of the olive oil sector in Portugal. Technical proof of three Portuguese olive oils;
• Wine tasting and cooking class;
• Tasting of Portuguese products (for example: cheese, ham, sausage, cod fish, sardine, etc.);
• City tour in Lisbon, Sintra, Porto, Braga and Óbidos;
• Transfer and Guide throughout the tour.
• Travel insurance;
• Drinks and meals not specified;
• Entrances other than mentioned;
• Tourist tax in Lisbon. From 1 January 2016, you will pay 1 euro per person / per night up to a maximum of 7 euros;
• Telephone and personal expenses.
Culinary & Wine Tours
Culture & Cooking Holidays in Portugal
Select number of guests
Select your travel dates
With each and every booking, travProtect™ stands behind you 100% and provides premium safety and security features:
World-class security & communications features mean you never have to accept a booking unless you're 100% comfortable.
Our fast, flexible payment system puts money in your bank account 24 hours after guests check in.