What is Running Of The Bulls?
It is one of the world’s biggest street parties – day and night you can drink and dance and smooch in the Spanish streets. There are cultural events every day, so you can do something nice, and really justify going on a massive drunk rampage during the night.
Meet hundreds of new open-minded international friends, take part in our live radio show, and get frisky in Stoke Travel’s very own festival, also known as ‘Tentertainment’. In true Stoke Travel fashion, we’ll have the biggest party outside of The Running of the Bulls 2016. We’ll also have your tent already erected within our campsite, your mattress rolled out and your sleeping bag at the ready.
- Return comfortable overnight private coach from London
- 2 nights all-inclusive camping accommodation by the beach at our Zarautz Beach Camp in pre-erected twin share tents with a mattress and sleeping bag
- 2 surf lessons with experienced instructors and 2 days surfboard hire
- Massive 4th July party in San Sebastian with entry and coaches from campsite included
- Beautiful sunsets from our hillside campsite overlooking Zarautz Bay
- Transfer to Pamplona campsite on the morning of the 6th in time for the opening ceremony
- 1-night all-inclusive camping accommodation at our Pamplona Bullbite basecamp in pre-erected twin share tents with a mattress and sleeping bag provided
- First bull run on the morning of the 7th
- Fun and experienced guides into the festival on campsite bus for €5 return
- Massive campsite parties, onsite pool, bars and cafe
- 3 chef-prepared dinners
- 3 hot breakfasts
- For 20€ extra per night you can upgrade to a Solo tent.
Festivals and Concerts
Londen to Bulls
Select number of guests
Select your travel dates
With each and every booking, travProtect™ stands behind you 100% and provides premium safety and security features:
World-class security & communications features mean you never have to accept a booking unless you're 100% comfortable.
Our fast, flexible payment system puts money in your bank account 24 hours after guests check in.