The Toubkal Region containing all the highest peaks, is by far the most popular region is the atlas for walkers, it is bounded by the tizi N'test to the west, and the Tizi N'tichka to the east, most of the interest is concentrated in or around the central line of peaks from ouankrim north east to annrhemes and angour.
Mont Toubkal it is the highest peak in the Atlas Mountains and in North Africa. It is located 65 km south of the city of Marrakech it is located in the Toubkal National Park. At 4,167 metres.
Pick up & drop by private car .
Toubkal Refuge Overnight
One Night in imlil
Mountain Guide Speaking English
All meals during the trek.
Mule to carry your luggage during the trek.
Porters in Winter Offer from the snow level to the Refuge
Personal travel insurance..
Soft drink ( water....)
• sleeping bag (sleeping mats are provided),
• stout walking boots,
• water purification tablets to treat river water (bottled water can sometimes be bought),
• warm clothing (preferably layers rather than one thick item),
• sun cream/block and sun hat
• swimming gear (for Lake Ifni and mountain pools),
• day pack (about 30+ litres),
• water bottle (1 litre minimum),
• walking pole(s),
• hat and gloves (especially early and late season),
• anorak (waterproof jacket and trousers).
Mountain Toubkal Trek
Select number of guests
Select your travel dates
With each and every booking, travProtect™ stands behind you 100% and provides premium safety and security features:
World-class security & communications features mean you never have to accept a booking unless you're 100% comfortable.
Our fast, flexible payment system puts money in your bank account 24 hours after guests check in.