What is Running Of The Bulls?
It is one of the world’s biggest street parties – day and night you can drink and dance and smooch in the Spanish streets. There are cultural events every day, so you can do something nice, and really justify going on a massive drunk rampage during the night.
Meet hundreds of new open-minded international friends, take part in our live radio show, and get frisky in Stoke Travel’s very own festival, also known as ‘Tentertainment’. In true Stoke Travel fashion, we’ll have the biggest party outside of The Running of the Bulls 2016. We’ll also have your tent already erected within our campsite, your mattress rolled out and your sleeping bag at the ready.
- 2 nights all-inclusive camping accommodation in pre-erected twinshare tents with mattress and sleeping bag provided
- Return private coach from Barcelona
- 2 dinners
- 2 hot breakfasts
- Guides into the festival on campsite bus for €5 return
- Bull runs in the mornings
- Buses leave 10am from Plaza Catalunya in front of Hard Rock Cafe
- Return: Departs camp at 10am (via Pamps at 11am) arriving in Barcelona around 7pm
- Unlimited beer & sangria for €10 per day
- Bilbao BBK Live 2016 Music festival tickets
- Stays at our Zarautz beach camp €60 per night
- Transfer to our beach camp at Zarautz for €15 one way
- Traditional San Fermin outfits (white and red)
- Campsite bus for the 10 minute drive into the centre (5€ return)
Running of the Bulls
Barcelona to Bulls
Select number of guests
Select your travel dates
With each and every booking, travProtect™ stands behind you 100% and provides premium safety and security features:
World-class security & communications features mean you never have to accept a booking unless you're 100% comfortable.
Our fast, flexible payment system puts money in your bank account 24 hours after guests check in.