Starting & finishing at Arusha
Price is based in Camping accommodation - but this safari can be upgraded to standard and Luxury Lodge depends on availabilities of rooms.
Game viewing starts at Tarangire National Park, Lake Manyara National Park, Serengeti National Park, This is the main focus of our tours, and the accommodations are designed to provide the best opportunities to meet your interest, while within your budget. The quality of your experience is our number one priority and above all, our field experience is what makes us unique.
Included in your experience:
- All park entrance fees
- Transport on 4WD vehicle with the pop-up roof, which enable you to spot wildlife easier
- Room and board based on three meals a day
- Crater fees
- Camping fees
- Mineral water 1.5lt per person per day
- Salary for the Professional English-Speaking Driver Guide
- Activities as per Itinerary.
Not included in your experience:
- International flights
- Accommodation on arrival and night after safari in Arusha town (we can arrange on request)
- Airport transfers (we can arrange on request)
- Hot and cold drinks
- Tips to the driver/guide and all items of personal nature/use
- And all not mentioned in the itinerary above
Flying doctors insurance
Add coverage for only
Day1 - 2
Day 01: Arusha – Tarangire National Park
- In the morning at 0830hrs pick up from your hotel in Arusha and drive on tarmac road 120km to Tarangire National Park for game drives. Lunch picnic and there after lunch continue with afternoon game viewing in the park to look for Lion, Leopard, Elephant, buffalo, Python, Zebra, Oryx, Impala and more… Over 450 species of birds have been observed. Late in the afternoon the driver will take you for dinner and overnight at Lodge or campsite, Tarangire. FB
Kigongoni Campsite | Breakfast Included
Day2 - 3
Day 02: Tarangire – Lake Manyara National Park
- Early morning game drives in Tarangire then back to your lodge or Camp at 0845hrs for breakfast. Then check out and drive 220 km to Manyara with your lunch box on the way. Evening game drives in the Manyara National Park. Dinner and overnight at Lodge or campsite, Manyara. FB
Twiga Campsite | Breakfast Included
Day3 - 4
Day03: Serengeti National Park
-After breakfast leave with your packed lunch for full game drive on the Serengeti Park acacia Savannah in the central to the east region. Around 12.30pm and 13.00pm break for your picnic lunch; thereafter proceed with tour afternoon game drive. In mid January to February, much too mid April, 95% of females of wildebeest mate to a total of 60000 then 8 to 8.5 months later those females that conceived give birth on the same southern plains after a long travel. Evening drive to your lodge or Campsite for dinner and overnight.
Seronera Campsite | Breakfast Included
Day4 - 5
Day 04: Serengeti/ Ngorongoro.
-After breakfast with your packed lunch drive and game enroute to Ngorongoro Conservation Area, Watch for more animals as you head to Olduvai Gorge, the site of Louis and Mary Leakey's renowned archaeological discoveries. Their findings include some of man's earliest known ancestral remains. There is time to walk through the small museum. After a picnic lunch, continue to your lodge for Dinner and Overnight at the Lodge or Campsite.
Ngorongoro Simba Campsite | Breakfast Included
Day5 - 6
Day 05: Ngorongoro Crater- /Arusha:
-Descend in to the Crater for 6 hours Crater tour. This 100 square mile natural amphitheatre is host to an astonishing array of wildlife and you may be lucky enough to see rhino, elephant, lion, buffalo as well as large herd's zebras and wildebeest. A picnic lunch will be taken in to the Crater. Later in the afternoon drive back to Arusha.
End of Our Services
1Pax = USD 2,044 per single traveler
2Pax = USD 1,272 Per person Sharing
3Pax = USD 1,032 Per person Sharing
4Pax = USD 922 Per person Sharing
5Pax = USD 898 Per person Sharing
6Pax = USD 864 Per person Sharing
Note: Discount is available for a bigger group ( 10-100)
Depart | Breakfast Included