Come across the magnificent Royal Bengal Tigers, and watch them live their untamed lives. Experience this immense quest in the wilderness of the most undisturbed protected area in Nepal.
• International and domestic airport transfers as per the itinerary by private vehicle.
• Three night’s hotel accommodation in Kathmandu on twin sharing basis on BB plan
• Private transport for a full day sightseeing in Kathmandu
• Flight from Kathmandu - Nepaljung - Kathmandu for member & guide
• 6 night 7 days accommodation in Bardia National Park
• 3 meals a day during the tour (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner & Tea or coffee) as mention in itinerary
• Nepaljung - Bardia National Park - Nepaljung transportation by private vehicle
• All entrance and National Park fees are included
• All activities as mentioned in the itinerary are included
• All ground transport inside the national park
• Professional government license holder English speaking tour guide.
• Welcome/ farewell dinner in typical Nepali food and cultural program
• Insurance for Nepalese staff. (Guide and driver)
• A comprehensive medical kit.
• Government Tax and office service charge.
• International airfare to/ from Nepal.
• Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu
• Insurance which covers, medical, emergency evacuation, lost, etc.
• Beverages, alcoholic drinks, mineral water, boiled water during the red panda tour.
• Hot shower during the trekking.
• All food and beverages are other than on the itinerary.
• Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu because of early arrival, late departure, and early return from the mountain (due to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary.
• Personal gear and expenses.
• Tips and gratitude provided to staff.
Tiger Encounter in Nepal
Select number of guests
Select your travel dates
With each and every booking, travProtect™ stands behind you 100% and provides premium safety and security features:
World-class security & communications features mean you never have to accept a booking unless you're 100% comfortable.
Our fast, flexible payment system puts money in your bank account 24 hours after guests check in.