The Opening Ceremonies are set for July 24th, 2020 with the Games running until August 9th. We have staff already in Japan making arrangements for a truly once-in-a-lifetime experience. Our standard package is for 7 days and 6 nights, although we can customize your trip for any length of stay.
Of the 33 Olympic venues, 28 are located within a 5 mile radius in Tokyo. You will be right in the middle of the action in a beautiful 4-star luxury hotel!
We are an official tour partner to some of the national teams, meaning we have many of the athletes' families in our group. It really makes the dinner events a lot of fun as we all celebrate the medal winners in our group.
You package includes tours of the major city sites, group dinners at authentic local restaurants, english speaking tour guides that know the city, and plenty of time for you attend Olympic events or wander the city on your own.
Your package guarantees the following:
- 7 Days and 6 nights in Tokyo in a 4-Star hotel property
- Round trip airport transfers
- Guided small group tours, including the Imperial Palace Grounds, National Museum & Meiji Shrine
- A traditional multi-course Japanese dinner event with open bar (known as Kaiseki)
- Happy Hour in Roppongi (food, open bar -- and quite likely an evening of karaoke)
- Social events and activities available every day of your stay
- On-Site Assistance from English Speaking Guides & Translators
- Public transfers to all Olympic events
- Gift Bag and Tokyo survival kit
- Taxes and Fees
Airfare. We take over once you arrive in Tokyo. Getting there is up to you.
Tokyo Olympics - 7 days & 6 nights
Select number of guests
Select your travel dates
With each and every booking, travProtect™ stands behind you 100% and provides premium safety and security features:
World-class security & communications features mean you never have to accept a booking unless you're 100% comfortable.
Our fast, flexible payment system puts money in your bank account 24 hours after guests check in.