Sightseeing tours of historical UNESCO World Heritage Sites in Kathmandu.
• Visiting typical Gurung Villages at Landruk and Chomorung.
• Reaching unlimited peoples destination, the Annapurna Base Camp.
• 360 degree views of the Himalayas from base camp.
• View of Annapurna Glacier and many other Himalayas.
• Taking bath of Natural hot spring at Jhinu danda.
• Visit the lake city Pokhara
All the airport transfers.
2) Three nights’ Accommodation in Kathmandu including breakfast as per the above itinerary on twin sharing basis.
3) Sightseeing tour in Kathmandu as per the itinerary.
4) All accommodations in lodges/tea houses during the trek on twin sharing basis
5) Your standard meals during the trek with hot tea/coffee in breakfast.
6) All necessary paper works, Conservation entry permits, TIMS permit and monument entrance fees.
7) Two night’s accommodation in Pokhara including breakfast on twin sharing basis:
8) Ground transportation from Kathmandu –-Pokhara - Kathmandu by tourist bus.
9) An experienced, helpful and friendly Guide and porters (1 porter for 2 peoples).
10) Salary, Food, Drinks, Accommodation, Transportation and Insurance for the Guide and Porter.
11) Arrangement of Emergency Helicopter service which will be paid by your Travel insurance company.
12) Sleeping bag and down jackets if necessary (returnable after the trek).
13) All government taxes, Vat and service charge.
Nepal entry visa fee (you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport - Kathmandu). You will require 2 passport size photos, more info – Nepal Visa info page.
2) Your Travel insurance (compulsory).
3) Lunch and Dinner while you are in Kathmandu, Pokhara and traveling days between KTM-POK-KTM.
4) All the alcoholic and non alcoholic drinks.
5) Sweet things like chocolate, apple pie etc...
6) International airfare to and from Nepal.
7) Tips for the guide, porter & driver.
8) Any others expenses which are not mentioned on including section.
1. Trekking equipment
The Following information will give you some idea about that you need o bring for the trek as the back pack and the gear play vital role for the successful trip and we suggest you to have all the necessary gear for the trip and not to have unnecessary equipments/things that you will not be using for the trip and list of the gear you need for the trek are:
Four seasons Sleeping bag (Optional/we can provide one if you do not have on your own and it is to be returned after the trek.
Duffel or Rucksack bag to keep your all the gear and this will be carried by the porters.
Daypack for yourself
A down Jacket
Warm wool hat to cover your ears
A pair light weight warm gloves.
T-shirts 2- 3 pieces
Light weight thermal tops.
Fleece Wind-Stopper jacket (optional).
A pair’s nylon hiking shorts quick drying one
Two pairs lightweight long underwear.
Two pairs trekking pants, preferably that zip on/off at the knees so they double as shorts
Four pairs of liner warm socks
A pair light to medium weight water proof hiking/trekking boots.
A pair light trekking shoes for camp/lodges
A pair sandal (Optional)
2. Medicines and First Aid Kits
Extra Strength Excedrin for altitude related headaches.
Ibuprofen for general aches and pains.
Immodium or Pepto bismol capsules for upset stomach or diarrhea.
Diamox 125 or 250mg tablets for altitude sickness.
1 small personal sized first-aid kit with blister treatments such as mole skin, band-aids, some waterproof tape, anti-infection ointments, etc.
3. Miscellaneous but Important
Passport and extra passport photos (4 copies)
Durable wallet / pouch for travel documents, money & passport.
Lip balm. At least SPF 20, 2 sticks.
Sun’s cream with SPF 40 is recommended
Water purification Iodine tablets
Toiletry kit and be sure to include toilet paper stored in a plastic bag, hand wipes, and liquid hand sanitizer, towel, soap, etc.
Annapurna Base Camp Trek - 14 Days
Select number of guests
Select your travel dates
With each and every booking, travProtect™ stands behind you 100% and provides premium safety and security features:
World-class security & communications features mean you never have to accept a booking unless you're 100% comfortable.
Our fast, flexible payment system puts money in your bank account 24 hours after guests check in.