Daring to approach the base of the 10th highest mountain in the world… doesn't it sound appealing? Yes, we are talking about the massive and mesmerizing Annapurna (8091 m), boisterously poised in the northern fraction of central Nepal.
Think of splendid waterfalls, pinky rhododendron bushes, neat farmlands, soothing vista of the tallest mountains; you are certain to behold them all during this trek. Not a surprise why it is one of the most favored treks in Nepal!
So, resurrect yourself from workaholism, hang up your working boots and get ready for this electrifying adventure amidst one of the most fascinating landscapes on earth. This will be a never-before experience for you!
Scenic flight from Kathmandu to Pokhara and vice-versa
Comfy drive around Kathmandu city with an experienced city, exploring the famed historical and cultural landmarks
Stunning close-up view of Annapurna and Fishtail mountains
Splendid waterfalls and flashy rhododendron clusters
Capture the glimpse of two 8000 m + peaks- Mt. Annapurna and Mt. Dhaulagiri
Scintillating view of sunrays caressing the creamy peaks
Cordial local reception
Access to the sacred Annapurna Sanctuary
Visit to the traditional “Gurung Museum”
Relax your aching muscles at the natural hot spring in Jhinu Danda
Complimentary farewell dinner featuring a range of traditional Nepali cuisines and a live cultural show
- Airport pick-up and drop services.
- Guided sightseeing tour of Kathmandu city.
- Applicable domestic airfare as per the itinerary.
- Entrance and monumental fees during the sightseeing in Kathmandu Pokhara as prescribed in the itinerary.
- Hotel accommodation in Kathmandu and Pokhara on “BB” basis as per itinerary.
- All ground transportation costs in accordance to the itinerary.
- All trekking accommodation costs on full board (B, L, D) basis as per the itinerary. The accommodation will be in the guesthouses/ lodges/ teahouses on twin sharing basis but occasionally in the common dormitory ( esp. during peak tourist seasons)
- Four seasonal sleeping bag (to be returned after trip completion) duffel bag, t-shirt and Cap (provided as complimentary gears).
- A comprehensive medical kit ( will be carried by the trekking guide)
- Salary to guide and porter for the trekking period.
- Personal insurance for crew members.
- All applicable tourist fees, conservation fees, "special permit" fees & TIMS fees necessary for trekking.
- All government and local taxes.
- Farewell dinner with live Nepalese cultural program.
- International airfare and departure taxes.
- Personal travel insurance.
- Lunch & dinner expenses incurred before or after the trekking period.
- Emergency rescue evacuation (to be covered by the client's travel insurance).
- Nepal entry visa fee – Visa can be obtained upon your arrival at the Tribhuwan International Airport in Kathmandu. (Tourist Visa with Multiple Entries for 15 days costs US $ 25 or equivalent foreign currency, Tourist Visa with Multiple Entries for 30 days and 90 days costs US $40 and $ 100 respectively. You will need a valid passport and 2 copies of your recent PP sized photos).
- Tips to the guide, porter, driver, hotel and tea-house staff (Tipping is expected).
- Bar bills, alcoholic drinks & beverages.
- Excess baggage charges (luggage allowance for domestic airlines in Nepal is 20 kgs.)
- Personal insurance and other expenses of personal nature (phone calls, laundry, battery recharge, extra porters, bottle or boiled water, hot shower etc.)
- Cost of personal trekking gears and equipment
- Cost incurred due to the addition of extra days or change in the real course of the itinerary because of bad weather conditions, political turmoil or any other unforeseen contingencies.
- Garbage deposit fees (refundable).
- Any other expenses not mentioned in the 'Cost Includes' section above.
Needless to say that kitting and stuffing yourself out for a trek is almost a herculean task which keeps you mulling and often gets you overwhelmed. But at the mercy of the renting outlets sprouting in every visible corner in Kathmandu, preparing for trekking in Nepal these days is almost tantamount to equipping yourself for a weekend backpacking trip. Most of the heavy and expensive items are easily available on rent, so you don’t actually have to travel to Nepal with a cartload of gears. A categorical checklist that gives you a tentative idea regarding the gears and accessories mandatory for you during the trek will be sent to prior to departure. The list could vary depending upon the kind of trek you pursue, the terrain, weather conditions and time of the year. The list simply serves as guidelines and you can always have your own checklist. It is always preferable to pack light and the key to this is to carry the gears and accessories that have multidimensional uses.
Annapurna Base Camp Trek
Select number of guests
Select your travel dates
With each and every booking, travProtect™ stands behind you 100% and provides premium safety and security features:
World-class security & communications features mean you never have to accept a booking unless you're 100% comfortable.
Our fast, flexible payment system puts money in your bank account 24 hours after guests check in.