Annapurna Base Camp trek is the world class trekking trails in Nepal. It is a high glacial basin located in the north of Pokhara city. Annapurna Base Camp trek gives an extraordinary variety of ecosystem because of the unique combination of depths and height. It is surrounded by the snow giants, especially Annapurna Himalayan ranges and other peaks above the 7000 meter mark. So, it receives only 7 hours sunlight a day in summer season. A dense tropical forest of bamboo and Rhododendron covered the south facing slopes and the north facing slopes are covered by rain shadow. The sanctuary is considered sacred by both Hindus and Buddhists as it is believed to be the abode of their deities. Annapurna sanctuary was not opened for foreigners until 1956. It is also called an Annapurna Sanctuary Trek. It is the most beautiful trek exploring the diverse ethnic groups and their cultures such as Gurung, Magar, Thakali and glimpse of flora and fauna. We can observe the spectacular mountain views including Machhapuchhere (6,993 m), Dhaulagiri (8,167 m), Lamjung Himal (6,983 m), Annapurna I (8,091 m), Annapurna III (7,555m), Annapurna south (7,219m), Himchuli (7,246m) while on the trail.
Our Service includes :-
- All the airport and hotel transfer as per the itinerary by tourist vehicle.
- 3 nights luxurious hotel accommodation in Kathmandu city inclusive breakfast.
- 2 nights luxurious hotel accommodation in Pokhara city inclusive breakfast.
- All the essential trekking permits such as National park fees, TIMS card fees etc.
- Both way Kathmandu-Pokhara-Kathmandu airfares ground transport.
- A highly experienced and knowledgeable English speaking trekking guide.
- Supporting porters to carry your luggage.
- All the trekking crews’ wages, meals, accommodations, insurance and equipment.
- Hiking pole, sleeping bag and first aid medical kit box for the trek.
- Full board meal every day while on the trek. (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner).
- Twins sharing local lodges’ accommodations while on the trek.
- All the government taxes and office service charge.
- Farewell dinner party at typical Nepali restaurant with cultural dance show.
Service does not includes:-
- All your international airfares.
- Nepal visa which can be obtained at Nepal airport after your arrival.
- Any alcoholic beverages and personal expenses such as phone bill, laundry etc.
- Your travel insurance.
- Tips to the guide and porters.
Typical day while on trek
Normally, we will walk 5/6 hours every day while on the trek which starts around 7:30am after hot breakfast. We will take a break for lunch between 12:00-1:00 pm, which may take about one and half hour. After our lunch we continue our trek to reach the today’s destination.
We supply dinner at 7:30 pm. Warm dining rooms are available for dinner.
Age Range and Type of groups
Trekkers should be physically fit and mentally prepared to complete this trek. And travel insurance is required in case of emergency helicopter evacuation. Age between 12 years to 65 years olds are accepted.
We arrange this trek for groups of family, friends, colleagues and couple, individual. Small group departure and private departure are available.
Sleeping and meals
2 nights double occupancy deluxe accommodation at three star hotel category in Kathmandu city which includes bed and breakfast.
Twin sharing accommodation at local lodges for overnight stay including full board meals (breakfast, lunch & dinner) with hot tea or coffee as per your choice everyday during the trek. Continental, Chinese, Nepali and Indian menu foods will be served.
Annapurna base camp trek
Select number of guests
Select your travel dates
With each and every booking, travProtect™ stands behind you 100% and provides premium safety and security features:
World-class security & communications features mean you never have to accept a booking unless you're 100% comfortable.
Our fast, flexible payment system puts money in your bank account 24 hours after guests check in.