Manaslu Circuit Trek
Manaslu is extremely rich in cultures and biodiversity- this is how one can describe Manaslu region. Mountain of the spirit, Mt. Manaslu (8163 m) is the eighth highest mountain in the world; and reaching to its base camp is an exciting journey of its own. The Manaslu region is quite untouched; the number of tourists visiting each year is low. This is what makes the Manaslu base camp trek unique and beautiful. With less human interaction, you can enjoy the peace and tranquility of nature, and talk to the depths of your own soul.
• Costs related to all airport and hotel transfers. Domestic flights and airport departure taxes.
• 3 nights in a hotel in Kathmandu with breakfast
• A full day sightseeing tour in Kathmandu valley including tour guide and entrance fees
• 16 nights in local lodges/teahouses during the trek with Meals (Breakfast ,Lunch and dinner )
• Welcome and farewell dinners
• All accommodation and meals during the trek
• Experienced English-speaking trek leader (trekking guide) and Sherpa porter (1 porter for 2 trekkers) including their salary, insurance, equipment, flight, food, and lodging
• Down jacket and sleeping bag (on hire) and trekking map.
• All permits and necessary paperwork (National park permit, TIMS )
• First aid kit.
• All taxes, be it local or government.
• Visa fee for Nepal (bring accurate USD cash and 2 passport size photographs)
• International airfare to and from Kathmandu
• All conservation area and cultural heritage site entrance fees
• Excess baggage charges
• Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu because of early arrival, late departure, early return from trekking (due to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary
• Lunch and evening meals in Kathmandu (and also in the case of early return from trekking than the scheduled itinerary)
• Travel and rescue insurance
• Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, bottle or boiled water, shower etc)
• Tips for guides and porters.
• Sun hat or scarf
• Fleece jacket with wind-Stopper
• Waterproof shell jacket
• Down vest and/or jacket (can hire here in Nepal also)
• Lightweight gloves
• Heavyweight gloves or mittens with a waterproof shell outer
• Light and expedition weight thermal bottoms
• Fleece or wool pants
• Waterproof (preferably breathable fabric) shell pants
• Thick, warm wool hiking socks
• Hiking boots with spare laces
• Sunglasses with UV protection
• Sleeping bag rated to zero degrees Fahrenheit
• Trekking poles (sticks)
• Trek bag-pack (provided by Trekking Mart)
• Basic First Aid Kit
• Daypack (approximately 2,500 to 3,000 cubic inches)
• Thermo-rest sleeping pad
• Water bottles
• Small wash towel
• Quick drying towel (medium sized)
• Soap (preferably biodegradable)
• Tooth brush/paste (preferably biodegradable)
• Face and body moisturizer
• Nail clippers
• Small mirror
• Tissue paper/ toilet roll
• Anti bacterial Hand wash
• Trail Map/Guide book
• Reading book
• Journal & Pen
• Pencils and small notebooks
Manaslu Circuit Trek
Select number of guests
Select your travel dates
With each and every booking, travProtect™ stands behind you 100% and provides premium safety and security features:
World-class security & communications features mean you never have to accept a booking unless you're 100% comfortable.
Our fast, flexible payment system puts money in your bank account 24 hours after guests check in.